The Esc’KEY on the Water
The Key to your Escape may be the Esc’KEY Electric Deck Boat.
Along with all the on board amenities of the Esc’ADE,
the Esc’KEY has ambidextrous centralized Helm Control with Tiller Steering and Manual Motor storage.
It is powered by one of Minn Kota’s variable speed 112 lb. thrust motor.
- Carpeted Deck
- All White Flat Marine Grade Vinyl Furniture
- Stainless Handrails
- 2 Position Helm Seating Backrest
- Canopy (Bimini Top)
- Radio that also allows plug in of personal music devices, Two Speakers
- Storage under the Helm Seating
- On Board Chargers
- Courtesy Lights
- Coast Guard Approved Running, Anchor Lights and Bilge Pumps
- Custom Colors Available: Carpet, Bimini Top (upcharge)
- SkegLeg to fit Minn Kota Motor
(Two-Tone Seating and Pin Striping, as seen in some photos, no longer available)
The Esc’KEY is propelled by a Minn Kota 112 lb. thrust motor that propels this 36 volt model at 4.7 mph.
It is steered by a comfortable and easily reached tiller handle mounted between
the 2 helm seat cushions allowing either left or right side control of the boat.
Forward and reverse speeds are dialed in with the simple easy to reach dash mounted knob.
The motor is raised or employed in the stern of the boat by lifting or lowering the D handle on the motor tube.
The Esc’KEY includes one (1) Dual Pro SS3 Battery Charger.